Remote Tank Monitoring System – Xact Gauge Reader
Fill coverage gaps in your remote tank monitors with satellite transmission
The Xact gauge reader plugs into any tank with Rochester Jr./Sr. Remote Ready dial and reports the tank’s fill level to our online portal. This allows you to access fill levels, GPS data, analog temperature, and other critical tank data on your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Xact gauge readers allow propane marketers to maximize their efficiency by reducing truck rolls, increasing gallons per fill, and keep customer tanks from going empty.
- Satellite transmission. No reliance on cell coverage or wifi signals
- Custom low and high fill level thresholds to receive email updates for tanks at critical levels
- Built for harsh climates — works in temperatures -40ºF to 140ºF (-40ºC to 60ºC)
- Battery operated with ~5 year life at 1 measurment per day
- Receive readings on a consistent schedule or by critical fill alarms (Event Monitoring)
- Easy install using Android app for rapid deployment