The “Unit is Busy” error usually results from timing issues while connecting/using the Bluetooth connection to the unit. Please take the following steps, in exactly this order:
- If the Bluetooth dongle is not paired to the mobile device running the Xact Configurator app, please pair it first.
- Disconnect the battery
- Remove the Bluetooth dongle, if attached.
- Wait at least 5 minutes
- Attach the Bluetooth dongle
- Plug in the battery
- Exit the Xact Configurator app
- Restart the Xact Configurator app
- Select “Install/Modify” in the Xact Configurator app and confirm you can connect
- Follow the prompts to correctly set tank dimensions, capacity and other settings
- Wait 24 hours for commission message to become available on xact-data.com website
You may need to attempt steps 2-9 multiple times if you are unable to establish a connection at first.