Xact Ultrasonic Remote Tank Monitors
Precise Ultrasonic Tank Level Measurements for reliable, gauge-free monitoring
- Small Tank Ultrasonic System (tanks less than 6,000 gallons)
- Large Tank Ultrasonic System (tanks 6,000 gallons or greater)
The Xact Ultrasonic tank monitor uses sound waves to take measurements accurate within ± 2%. This ultrasonic technology combined with our satellite communication is ideal for 3 key reasons:
Increased Accuracy for inventory management – save time and money by reducing unnecessary truck rolls.
Critical Customer Monitoring – No dependance on cell networks, and no dependance on remote ready gauges, allows you to feel confident you’re getting reliable tank data for your key accounts that can’t go empty.
- Measurements accurate to within ± 2% to maximize ROI on fuel trips
- External mounting for fast and safe deployment – no reliance on any existing mechanical gauges. No need to decommision your tank.
- Low tank alarms sent right to your cell phone or email inbox
- Built for harsh climates: works in temperatures -40ºF to 140ºF (-40ºC to 60ºC)
- Easy installation using our Android app (no cell service required)
- Can be setup to send scheduled readings or readings based on low fill levels (Event Readings)